From: "Sab" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I will have a jsp page which will get some results from database as a
list.
But now at present, I have a button which is on this button.
I would like to know what will the ActionForm subclass will be?
I wrote jsp, Actionclass which takes the hidden name of event when
button is passed and in actionclass in execute I have the eventname to
go to another page(another.do) .

Without Struts, what needs to happen? I think it's: the user goes to a page, clicks a button and then sees a page with database results. (Are the results read-only or will the user be updating the database?)

It doesn't sound like you need a form for that first page with the button. Try it with a plain old <a href="..."> and see if that works.

--
Wendy Smoak