Bernd:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Bernd.

I got you now :)

Rajesh

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Rajesh,

automatic session handling by URL-rewriting (which will happen if the client is not accepting cookies) can only be guaranteed by Struts if you use the corresponding struts tag libraries or JSTL Tags in your JSP-Pages for hyperlinks and forms.

If you write <a href="somepage.jsp">link to some page</a> no rewriting will take place, because the JSP-Interpreter ignores all plain html-code.

If you include the struts-html taglib in your page and write <html:link href="somepage.jsp">link to some page </html:link> the custom tag html:link will handle the rewriting for you.

Best regards,
Bernd

Rajesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08.02.2005 10:53 Bitte antworten an "Struts Users Mailing List"