Hello:

I have an html:link tag in my navigation jsp page.

I that page, I have an html:link tag that has an on mouseover
attribute.  I want to put a scriptlet in the onmouseover
to generate the url to the image.  Here is an example:

 onmouseover="setImage('homeButton','<%=
PathUtil.getImagePath(request,"layout/homeButtonOver.gif") %>')"

But, this fails to compile.  I get this error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /navigation.jsp(21,87) equal symbol
expected

You can see it on this page:
http://www.pricetracker.jammconsulting.com/pricetracker/navigation.jsp

If I remove the scriptlet and hard code an image, everything is
fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
        Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, JAMM Consulting, (972)612-6056, www.JAMMConsulting.com
FREE! Valuable info on how your business can reduce operating costs by