I do a dropdown list as follows with a list holding label value beans:

                                                  property="value"
                                                  labelProperty="label" />

How would I put these into a mulit-checkbox?  Thanks for any assistance.

--
The radiance of all the stars does not equal a sixteenth part of the
moon's radiance, likewise, good deeds giving us merit, all these do