Have you looked at struts-menu. (http://struts-menu.sourceforge.net)

-----Original Message-----
From: Vijaya S [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 7:48 AM
To: Struts User mailing List
Subject: Need guidance in the presentation layer

Hi,

I am having the problem of designing my main menu. My main menu (or at least
I have designed like this) has two frames. left frame has  all the options
for the application. The options need to look like a tree structure where
only the top level nodes are displayed. When the user clicks on a node, then
the next level nodes are displayed. I have written an applet for this logic
and is working fine but then I don't know how to connect each of the detail
nodes from this applet to the corresponding jsp's?

Is there any other way of doing this without an applet and frames?

Thanks in advance,
Vijaya