Hi all,
   Does anyone know of a way to construct an HTML formatted email
using a struts jsp and a DynaForm?  I want our visual designers to be
able to updload an email "template", which is just a Struts jsp with
the dynabean properties.  We would then upload a mapping (something
like hql in nature), that would query our database, and fill in the
dynabean.  The batch job would fire and create the html from the
struts jsp, inserting into the body.  We would then email that text.

Any Ideas?
Todd