i can think of 2 things you can try:

1) use <logic:iterate> instead of <c:forEach>

i have found that jstl-scoped objects do not always work well with
struts tags

2) simply don't use the <html-el:text> tag

you can achieve the same result with:

<input type="text" name="quantity(<c:out value='${cur.PrdNumber}'/>)"
maxlength="5" size="3" value="">

hth,
woodchuck