http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.taglibs.user/6038

I helped someone a while back with a similar requirement. Hope its useful.

Chris McCormack

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Nine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 February 2005 12:50
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Construting HTML Email from Struts

Hi all,
   Does anyone know of a way to construct an HTML formatted email
using a struts jsp and a DynaForm?  I want our visual designers to be
able to updload an email "template", which is just a Struts jsp with
the dynabean properties.  We would then upload a mapping (something
like hql in nature), that would query our database, and fill in the
dynabean.  The batch job would fire and create the html from the
struts jsp, inserting into the body.  We would then email that text.

Any Ideas?
Todd

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above
named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You must take no
action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its
contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions contained in
this email may not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods. Please note that
e-mail communications may be monitored. The registered office of Littlewoods
Limited and it's subsidiaries is 100 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB.

www.blackspider.com