Has anyone else noticed the JavaScript function for Integer validation
does goofy things when you have a leading zero?

Try passing these number into an Integer field:

045
075
078
085

The first 2 will pass, the second 2 will fail.  After looking at the
source I found out that the JavaScript function assumes that a value
that has leading zeros is an octal number and will fail anything that
isn't 0-7.

What I don't understand is why it does this.  Why does the JS
validation differ from the Java validation?  Once I commented out that
section of the JS code, it worked fine.  Shouldn't they validate the
same?

NOTE: There is also code looking for hex values if I recall correctly.