Have a look at DisplayTag
http://sourceforge.net/projects/displaytag/

/robert

Rafael Taboada wrote:
Hi guys.

I'm developing a web site using struts. I want to know if there is a
tool that help me showing data, i mean, i have a database where there
is a table user. I have a query with a set of records about this table
and i want to show in a table. But I want to know if there is a tool
like STRUTS-MENU. This tool help me in menu but what about showing a
set of records?.

Is there a tool like that?. I want to solve my pagination problem,
because i'd like to show my data 10 by 10, like google results.

thanks for ur help