Hello everybody:

I am trying to migrate from an struts application to STRUTS + JSF +
TILES. The problem I have is that the old struts application is using
heavily mapped properties at the action forms beans, and I can manage to
make them work under JSF. For example, at the old application:

and

<h:inputText value="#{ComponentForm.dynamicProps(mac_address)}"/>

does not work.

Is it possible to use "Mapped properties" with JSF or only classical
Java beans properties are working?

Thanks in advance

Cheers