I have tried just about everything and I wonder why this is so difficult.  I
must be missing something.  I tried putting in <tiles:importAttribute
name="quote"/> or <tiles:importAttribute/> in various combinations in all of
my files and even tried adding quote as a property in my tiles xml
definitions.  If is specify quote I get "Error - tag importAttribute :
property 'quote' not found in context. Check tag syntax".  Where should I
place <tiles:importAttribute name="quote"/> and is this all that is
required.  I just want to be able to make beans in my loop available to the
tiles I am calling inside the loop.  I am really starting to like tiles, but
I cannot seem to get over this problem.

<c:forEach var="quote" items="${quoteForm.quoteValues}">
   <!-- no tile used -->
    <!-- tile attempt to wrap with holder for delineation -->
    <tiles:insert definition=".quote.list.item" flush="false">
      <tiles:put name="quote" beanName="quote"/>
    </tiles:insert>
  </c:forEach>

I would like to define the following tile definition:

<definition extends=".table.holder" name=".quote">
  <put name="content" value="/quote.jsp"/>
 </definition>

And have quote.jsp as follows:

Thank you for your time,

Jason Long