I don't know how others feel, but if you could talk the editors into a
more expanded index, that would be really helpful to me.  I don't
think that a 10-15 page index would be too much for this book.

--
The radiance of all the stars does not equal a sixteenth part of the
moon's radiance, likewise, good deeds giving us merit, all these do