De: Antony Joseph [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Sábado, 19 de Febrero de 2005 02:37 p.m.
Para: Struts Users Mailing List
Asunto: RE: Displaying mulitpage results

Hi Nestor,
Thanks for putting together the datagrid library. Please see if you can add
these two features in a future release of the library:
1) Expose two more variables to access first page and last page ( like
nextUrlVar).
2) A way to specify the maximum number of page links on the page. For
example if a query returns 500 records and the page size is 10 instead of
showing 50 page links, limit them to a certain number.

Currently to provide these features I am using scriplets.