You may try this one, it it a working example.

http://www.laliluna.de/first-steps-struts-tiles-tutorial.html

This tutorial is using Eclipse with the MyEclipse plugin. If you do not have this plugin, you may do the web project configuration and deployment in a different way.

Kind Regards

Sebastian
-----
http://www.laliluna.de/tutorials.html
Tutorials for Java, Struts, JavaServer Faces, JSP, Hibernate, EJB and more.

David Johnson schrieb:

All

I'm searching for (as the title suggests) a simple Tiles tutorial.

I have found the one by Cedric D, but I think it's assuming more
knowledge than I have
(http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles/tilesAdvancedFeatures.pdf)

Can anyone point me?