Hi,

I need to implement wizard-ish UI in our application. I looked briefly
at struts-workflow and struts-flow. I wanted to pick the hive-mind to
see for opinions on these tools/extensions.

Here's some discussion fodder from my brief look at the two tools.
Anyone care to comment or point me towards a writeup?

struts-workflow
-looks like it provides good functionality. (I like the workflow scope,
particularly).
-configuration is somewhat counterintuitive, but it uses the "plain old"
struts-config.xml

struts-flow
-configuration code is in javascript. (i.e. introduces a new
paradigm/language for server side programming)
-may be better for people who already use cocoon.
-hard to find documentation
-more "official" struts project? (i.e. struts home points to
"struts-flow" project page)

thanks,

bill m