Hi,
I want to follow the Struts model and have all my page flow be in struts-config. However, I have a couple of JSP-only pages that forward to each other. Is there a way to set this flow up? A -> B->C.

An example I have is of a search page -> results -> edit individual result.

I thought of setting a hidden field in each page that could get used as the 'forward' attribute in the form, but that would leave those values in the JSP page, not struts-config.

- Nic.