On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:30:12 +0100, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just googled a bit :-)
>
> Interface. When necessary to distinguish from similarly named classes:
> InterfaceNameEndsWithIfc.
> Class. When necessary to distinguish from similarly named interfaces:
> ClassNameEndsWithImpl OR
> ClassNameEndsWithObject
>
> From
> http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/html/javaCodingStd.html
> By Doug Lea

But that is irrelevant, it is NOT necessary to distinguish from
similarly named classes because of the package structure and/or class
naming.

At any rate, it boils down to personal preference. As the tech lead
where I work, I would publicly flog anyone who committed a
ICustomerDao class to my CVS repository. ;-)

Larry