Heh, just ignore everything I wrote and listen to Joe.

:)

Erik

Joe Germuska wrote:

For the example below, here's how to do it with html:messages instead:

<ul>
<li><c:out value="${msg}" /></li>
</ul>

Despite the name, html:messages defaults to looking for ActionMessages saved using "saveErrors", not "saveMessages", although you can use the "messages='true'" attribute to change that, and you can use other attributes to look up an arbitrary ActionMessages saved under any key; you can also specify a "property" attribute to filter the list to only messages associated with a certain property.

As usual, see the docs for full details, but I prefer html:messages to html:errors for this very reason.

Joe