Frames are a recurrent question here. When you forward to a frameset, you
forward only to the frameset itself and not to each frame.
This means that:
1) attributes put in request scope appear ONLY in the first request, i.e.
in the frameset (then NOT in the frames);
2) request parameters are present ONLY in the frameset.
I think you should use the <html:frame> tag in the frameset, but it does
not solve all of the problems and maybe you have to replicate
request-scoped-attributes from the frameset to the frames (because, in
fact, a frameset that calls its frames makes new HTTP requests).
Ciao
Antonio Petrelli