Von: Nic Werner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Dienstag, 01. März 2005 00:17
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: Multi-select file chooser

Wow, what browser is that? Can they hold down CTRL? (assuming Windows)

Rakefet Bitton wrote:

Hi, I'm using the "file" tag to select a file from my jsp. The default browser allows the user to select only 1 file at a time. The user can not multi select files or a directory.

Does anyone know of a multi-select file and directory chooser?

Thanks very much.