No what I have is an application which is no means
intuitive and I need to make some explanations in order
to make the workflow more understandable. I need the explenations
to be part of elements like lists and buttons.

Regards,

Peter

> Yes, sort of.  If you simply want little yellow popups when your mouse
> hovers over an image, use the "title" attribute for that image.  You can
> do
> the same for just about anything else, but it may require being creative
> with some div tags and such.
>

> --
> James Mitchell
> EdgeTech, Inc.
> 678.910.8017
> AIM: jmitchtx

DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl