> Yes, I can.  The limitation is that for every post or get,
> you can only have ONE multipart/mime file.  When you
> have multiple <file> elements you actually perform multiple
> posts to submit each one.

I disagree. You can have any number of <input type="file"...> elements in a
web page. Any such page must be POSTed, and the <form...> element must
specify enctype="multipart/form-data". With this in place, a MIME-formatted
stream is sent to the server. That stream can contain any number of uploaded
files (one per <input type="file"...> element), and whatever other form
elements you want to put on the page. That's ONE post to the server. The
stream contains the name and contents of all the files and other form
elements, all nicely described with appropriate MIME headers.

--
Tim Slattery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]