If you mean HTTP request parameters, then they are accessible from all JSP
pages included in a Tiles definition, since they share the same HTTP
request.
But remember that it is not a good practice. It is better to use an Action
that, eventually, puts some beans in the request scope and then you access
those beans in the JSP pages.
Ciao
Antonio Petrelli