Off the top of my head I don't remember style being an attribute for
the html:link tag...  I'd recommend you included a 'cssStyle' global
forward in your Struts config file then use something like:

JSP:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<html:rewrite
forward='cssStyle'/>"/>

Struts-config.xml:
  <global-forwards>
    <forward name="cssStyle" path="/assets/styles/filename.css"/>
  </global-forwards>

Tim Christopher