You may also try this one. Sorry, that it was unfindable. ;-)

http://www.laliluna.de/struts-hibernate-integration-tutorial-en.html

Regards

Sebastian Hennebrueder

----

http://www.laliluna.de

Tutorials for JSP, JavaServer Faces, Struts, Hibernate and EJB

Daniel Watrous wrote:
I have written a very simple shopcart application using Struts and
Hibernate. I looked quite a bit for a decent tutorial and example but
found nothing, so I put this together. For anyone else wondering how
to integrate Hibernate and Struts, here is an example:

http://www.simplecart.org

The source is available under a BSD license. THIS IS NOT PRODUCTION
QUALITY SOFTWARE. It is simply for learning, which is why I did it.
Hopefully it is useful to someone more than me!