From: wo_shi_ni_ba_ba [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:43 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: nested tags

I want to have tags like the following:

My goal is to pass in attribute whose value can be
used again to construt struts tags dynamically.  Is
this doable? for example, passing in the right struts
html tag and concatenate it with other struts tags to
form a new struts tag.

but when it's rendered it comes out like
any alternative to achieve my goal?
thanks