Validator has a built-in support for wizards

You have to include in your pages all form-bean fields (use hidden tag for those the user doesn't have to edit in a page)
You also have to add a hidden input named "page"

Validator rule can use this page param to 'only' validate inputs prior to a page numbre. Using this, on the N wizard action, all fields set on page 1..N are validated, and on final action (that will commit inputs in DB) all fields are validated.

Nico.

Viktar Duzh a Ãcrit :

Guys,

I have a web application that is built on struts framework. I need to implement a couple of wizards within the application. Could anybody recommend a robust approach?

Thanks,
- Viktar