On that note, how about how to install Jetspeed and deploy a Struts app to it? ;-)

http://raibledesigns.com/page/rd? anchor=installing_jetspeed_and_deploying_struts

Matt

On Mar 11, 2005, at 5:38 AM, Ted Husted wrote:

If you wanted to use "conventional" portlets with Struts, you're
suppose to able to do that.

* [http://portals.apache.org/]
* [http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/multiproject/portals-bridges- struts/]

-- HTH, Ted.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:03:27 -0700, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My next project looks like it will be a portal-type app to display
information about our operation. Different people will be allowed to see or
will choose different things, based on what they do within the organization.

So I asked Google about Struts and Tiles and Portal, and, well, didn't find
much. Is Cedric's page dated 2002 still current enough to work from?
http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles/

Any suggestions on how to get started with this, or does anyone possibly
have an example to share?

--
Wendy Smoak