Hi

I'm trying to use the validator with one that more Struts module, but
I've found that if you've more than one module, only one of them load
the validation xmls correctly, the others don't.

Having this in the web.xml

/WEB-INF/struts-config-one.xml, /WEB-INF/struts-config-two.xml:

Each one loading their own validation.xml (validation-one and
validation-two), only struts-config-two loads the validator correctly.
The other validation is ignored by Struts.

If I switch the order of the files, it works the other way around.

I've seen in the Internet sort of this problem happened in previous
versions of Struts. I've tested this in 1.2.6 beta and 1.2.4 and the
problem is present.

Is there a patch or workaround for this ?

Thanks