How did you name your ressource-file and on which directory did you place it?

Manfred

wo_shi_ni_ba_ba wrote:

hi folks,
I am trying to use error message specified in the
application resources
I specified the following name=pair:
newunit.failure = Failed to create a new {0}: <br> {1}
and then in my Action class I added an error like
this:
errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR, new
ActionError("newunit.failure", "project",
e.getMessage()));

The error is returned on my html page like this:
???en_US.newunit.failure??? which probably means struts can't find and associate
the application resources,
I did specify the message-resource in struts-config
<message-resources
parameter="com.xxx.ApplicationResources"
null="false"/>
do I need to programtically use MessageResource class
to obtain the my error message? os is there an easier
way I missed?
thanks in advance