You cannot use a tag as attribute of another tag : they must follow an XML structure
Use a variable to store the result of your tag :

<c:set var="node"><treetag:nodeId node="tree.node"/></c:set>

or

<c:set var="node"><treetag:nodeId node="tree.node"/></c:set>

If you don't use struts-EL, use bean:define to define a script v

<bean:define id="node"><treetag:nodeId node="tree.node"/></bean:define>

Nico.

Pham Anh Tuan a écrit :

Hi all,

I got a problem when I code like below:

I can not get value of <treetag:nodeId node="tree.node"/>

if my code is incorrect, plz help me solve it.

thanks

Bowl