Thanks erik ..

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Weber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 12:26 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Will the execute method of ExceptionHandler be called ?

Sorry, I misunderstood.

The answer is no. The processActionPerform method (as of 1.2.4) runs in
a try/catch, while the processPopulate method does not. processPopulate
basically just invokes RequestUtils.populate, which just throws a
ServletException if it encounters any problems. RequestProcessor.process
will throw this Exception on up to ActionServlet.process, which throws
it on up to ActionServlet.doGet or doPost.

Erik