Anybody having an example how to do that?

thanks,
  Arno

Rodolfo García Esteban/CYII wrote:

Servlet filters it's the best solution, if you are using a compatible container with Servlet 2.4.

________________________ Rodolfo García Esteban Canal Isabel II División de Aplicaciones Técnicas C/ Santa Engracia, 125 Edificio 8 Tel. 91 545 10 00 - Ext. 2128 Fax. 91 545 14 41 _______________________

Arno Schatz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 18/03/2005 11:41 Por favor, responda a "Struts Users Mailing List"

cc: (cco: Rodolfo García Esteban/CYII)
Asunto: Where to put base code for each request

Hi,

I would like to write code before and after each request is being processed, for example some looging of each request and close any started tranaction which is still open.

Frist I was thinking of subclassing Action and put the code in the overriden execute method, but that would restrict the code to the stuff inside actions. But I would like to include JSP would also. Do I have to write a RequestProcessor or better go for servlet filters?

thanks,
   Arno