On Fri, March 18, 2005 1:30 pm, Kris Schneider said:
> Quoting "Frank W. Zammetti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>> I've wanted a nickname all my life (aside from the explicitives some
>> would
>> use!)... never thought it's be Radar :)
>
> Then it probably shouldn't be ;-)

Oh no, I opened my mouth with regard to my typing prowess of my own
volition, and that was the catalyst for Radar so now I gotta suffer with
it 'till the day I die. :)  I can blame no one but myself!

I don't mind... the only problem is now I gotta go get all new business
cards printed up :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect