From: Scott Purcell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 2:32 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Present formbean value on jsp page.

Well, as normal, I have once again ran into a new snag while building my app.

Up until today, I have pulled out my form-param values in my jsp like so into a
textfield.

And this is great if you want to display it in a text field. But how can I just
display it in html. I have some fields that I just want to show, as uneditable,
so therefore just html. The values are in the form-bean, but I cannot figure out
which tag to use for this mission.

The form tag is <html:form action="requestAccount-submit.do" focus="userName">
And the bean is named something like 'userbean'.

Should I just start using <jsp:useBean?

Thanks,
Scott