Andrew Hill wrote the following on 3/20/2005 10:51 PM:

As for dispatch actions... hehe Im not making *that* mistake again. urrrgh! Ill stick with a normal action and an 'if' statement in future thanks :-)

How does using if logic in a regular Action make things better than using a DispatchAction? A DispatchAction looks much cleaner. I could see some people's arguments who simply do not like using DispatchActions (since they like separate classes for all behaviors), but if you are going to use an action like a dispatch (with 'if'), than why not just use a DispatchAction? I've been using them forever and haven't run into a single problem.

--
Rick