Thanks for your reply.

That property is required by LookupDispatchAction.
The action is defined as the following:

<action path="/submit202" type="SubmitFormAction" parameter="action"
name="202Form" scope="request" validate="true"
input="/sitemplates/form202.jsp">
<forward name="refresh" path="/templates/form202.jsp"/>
</action>

If I don't have that property, I got errors like:
Request[/submit202] does not contain handler parameter named 'action'.
This may be caused by whitespace in the label text.

Thanks

Bqiao