Well, one place to look would be the API documentation:

http://struts.apache.org/api/index.html

Click on "Globals" in the "All Classes" frame and check out the Field Summary. Also, click on one of the key fields and you'll see a link to "Constant Field Values". Follow that for a summary page concerning all Struts constants.

If you are asking for a how-to guide concerning the use of Struts constants or a logical explanation of how they are used, I don't know of one, but I would also be interested if one were available. Ultimately, obtaining the source code is a surefire way to understand what's going on.

Hope that helps,
Erik

Sergey Livanov wrote:

Erik!
Where can I find some docs and samples about Globals obj ?

EW> Yes, it's gone in 1.2.4 and replaced by Globals.LOCALE_KEY.

EW> Erik

EW> Sergey Livanov wrote:

Is Action.LOCALE_KEY deprecated ?