I ended up putting this in my base action class. Is there a better alternative?

public String getCancelledValue(HttpServletRequest request) {
        return (String)
request.getAttribute(org.apache.struts.Globals.CANCEL_KEY);

From: Abdullah Jibaly
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 9:57 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Two cancel buttons in one form

Hi all,

I want to have two cancel buttons in a form, however I run into the problem of
not being able to distinguish which one is being pressed (one cancels the whole
operation and the other returns to the first screen). The reason is that they
both use the Globals.CANCEL_KEY parameter. What is the best way to get around
this?

Thanks,
Abdullah