From: Brad Balmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 8:59 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Links to external files not in web application

Please feel free to scold me if I'm missing something obvious but I
can't
think of a way to link to files (specifically pdf's) that have already
been
generated and are sitting in a folder external to any web application.

I've tried to create a symbolic link to the directory inside my web
application and then link to them as if they were inside the application
but
my application doesn't see them.

Am I missing something or is this not as easy as it seems.

Thanks.