We would like to allow our users to have multiple sessions going from the same
workstation. My first thought was to use URL rewriting to keep the sessions
straight, but I can not find any way to force URL rewriting at the
server/container level. It appears that the browser must disable cookies in
order for URL rewriting kick in. We would prefer not to force our users to
disable cookies.

So my question is really two parts.

1. Is there a way to enable mulitple sessions from the same workstation that
does not require using URL rewriting?

2. If URL rewriting is the only alternative, is there a way to configure Tomcat
to use URL rewriting regardless of whether the browser allows cookies or not?

Thank you.

--
Kurt Williams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]