From: "Scott Purcell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     DynaValidatorForm theForm = (DynaValidatorForm)form;
>     String catalogID = theForm.getCatalogID();
>     Boolean checkbox = theForm.getCovers();

> But it will not compile. How do I get the values from the form? I usually
create my own physical bean.

http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/building_controller.html#dyna_action_form_classes

"DynaActionForms are not a drop-in replacement for ActionForms. If you need
to access ActionForm properties in your Action, you will need to use the
map-style accessor, like myForm.get("name"). If you actively use the
ActionForm object in your Action, then you may want to use conventional
ActionForms instead."

Check the docs for DynaActionForm:
http://struts.apache.org/api/org/apache/struts/action/DynaActionForm.html

I think it would be...
   Boolean checkbox = (Boolean) theForm.get( "covers" );

--
Wendy Smoak