hi, let me explain problem in better way,
using tiles framework i've created a layout page , which embed various
jsp's.Now u can say that each jsp is a region in the layout.say we have divided
our layout into three regions one for header,one for footer and one for content.
Now if in my content area  i have say log in jsp(with struts), now if after
taking inputs from the user , i wanna go to welcome page . now here is the
problem, i want to display that welcome page into same content region.right now
if action class returns sucesses,struts config take us to welcome page, but i
want to embed that welcome page in the content region in layout page.

hope this will provide you witha better idea.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>... but the the problem i'm facing is how to point to a particular
region in tiles framework from struts config.

What do you exactly mean? Please expose your problem with more details.