From: Anja Friedrichsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 April 2005 11:20
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: change selected item in drop down list

Hi!

My application is based on stuts and contains among other thing a
dropdown list and a graph. What I want to do, is to change the selected
item in the drop down list, when clicking on the corresponding node in
the graph.
Is it possible to change the selected item in a dropdown list?

My drop down list looks like that:

property="shortlabel" labelProperty="shortlabel" />

Thanks in advanced!

Anja