Man, you guys are hot and helpful today.  Thanks loads!  I have
another question from an earlier helpful suggestion regarding
Netscape.  I am testing the following code and it works in everything
but Netscape.  With Netscape, nothing happens.  Anyone know what the
issue is?

Jack

            method="post"
            action="album_photo.CRACKWILLOW"
            target="x"
            onsubmit="window.open('',this.target, location='0',
directories='0', status='0', menubar='0', 'scrollbar='2', toolbar='0',
resizable='0', copyhistory='0',width='5000' height='5000',);return
true;">
property='yo.method'/>
            <!-- put radio values in here -->

On Apr 5, 2005 5:03 PM, Smith, Thad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The window.open javascript method takes an optional target which is the
> named frame/window that you want to be the destination output. There are
> a few built in names such as _parent, _blank, _self that serve special
> purposes.
>
> If the browser is unable to find a frame called "dontCareThatName", it
> attempts to find a window called "dontCareThatName". If it is unable to
> find a window with that name it will open a new window
> altogether...hence "dontCareThatName" will open a new window the first
> time this method is called. Any subsequent calls to window.open with a
> target of "dontCareThatName" will send the output to the opened window.
> To guarantee that a new window is opened every time use "_blank".
>
> Regards,
>
> Thad Smith

~Dakota Jack~