From: Michael Oliver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 2:14 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Html:messages vs html:errors

Thanks,

But ARG!!!! That wasn't it.  I changed the <message-resources tag as you
suggest,

<message-resources null="false" parameter="ApplicationResources"/>

however I am still not displaying any messages not even the ???null???
there are also no exceptions in the log.

Is there some other package I can add a logger for that might yield a
hint as to what's going on?

Michael Oliver
CTO
Alarius Systems LLC
3325 N. Nellis Blvd, #1
Las Vegas, NV 89115
Phone:(702)643-7425
Fax:(702)974-0341
*Note new email changed from [EMAIL PROTECTED]