On Apr 6, 2005, at 9:55 PM, Frank W. Zammetti wrote:

Looks interesting! I'm going to have to look at this in much more detail first chance I get. One question... I saw this comment on the overview...

"For reasons cited by many, JSF has fallen short of our needs and we were disappointed to see Struts choose JSF as its basis going forward."

What are you basing this statement on? To the best of my knowledge (and someone please correct me if I am misinformed), Struts itself continues on a non-JSF path right now, and while JSF could come into it later, there are no plans at the moment for that. If the reference was to Shale, that is Craig's blending of Struts and JSF, but that is not the sanctioned Struts direction right now, as far as I know.

Just curious because if my understanding is mistaken, I most certainly want to know! :)

My bad. That thought was formulated when Shale appeared to be where Struts was going, prior to forking off as its own thing.