Stéphane, you got Niall's attention and he is THE MAN, when it comes to this. So don't blow it! he he. Yes, give some specific examples of what you are trying to accomplish (also give some explanation of the business requirement - often times we assume things need to be done a certain way when there is often a better way to handle things.)

Niall Pemberton wrote the following on 4/7/2005 9:07 AM:
Its hard to help when all you say is "failed to make their examples work".
Posting snippets of relevant bits of your struts-config.xml, jsp etc would
help along with what actually happened.

Niall

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stéphane Zuckerman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 10:05 AM

Hello,

I've read carefully the Struts' wiki page regarding indexed properties
and how to deal with them... but I failed to make their examples work
with LazyDynaBeans ...

Could someone put me back on track please ? I've managed to use
LazyLists in classical ActionForms, and if there is no other choice I
will continue that way, but since I've got all my other ActionForms in a
 dynamic way, I'd rather stay coherent with my project...

Rick