Hi there,
is it possible to get exception information into a JSP file?
I'm catching all exceptions with a single entry in the web.xml:

<error-page>
      <exception-type>java.lang.Exception</exception-type>
      <location>/error/errorException.jsp</location>
</error-page>

Now I want to know, which exception was thrown, why and where
like the e.printstacktrace() method or the default tomcat error pages.

Is there a way to get the information into my JSP file?

Thanks
TT

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Thomas Nonnenmacher

T-Systems International GmbH
Systems Integration 1
Business Unit Manufacturing Solutions
Hausadresse: Fasanenweg 5, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Tel: +49 (711) 972-40 259

http://www.t-systems.com <http://www.t-systems.com/>
http://www.efactory-solutions.de <http://www.efactory-solutions.de/>